>Ben Ellis has tagged me for a meme (is that what one says?). This is the first time this has happened. Is this an honour? It must be. Anyway, Mimi says …
List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be “totally lame,” but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.
Gosh – difficult. Not much self esteem at Falling Over Towers nowadays. However, for the sake of the meme I will try and be a bit more me, me, me, me, me:
- I generally prefer white wine to red. And three glasses seems to be my limit.
- My team is Hereford United (I was there when Ron Radford scored that goal).
- I think the bicycle is a very special invention – It is also a potential creator of transcendent moments and powerful myths.
- I’m glad I chucked in the well paid job with a pension for the insecurity of writing and teaching – even if it does go wrong.
- I think Louis Armstrong singing What a Wonderful World is great.
PS Ben’s play, The Final Shot, is on at Theatre 503 from 9th October – go see it.